1. Exploration is about observation, the first step of the scientific process. Without exploration we do not have the intellectual fodder for scientific discovery.
2. Exploration is about knowledge, about expanding our horizons and answering questions that we haven’t even thought of asking yet.
3. Through exploration we can gain knowledge about earth, life, and potentially other planets.
4. Exploration leads to technological and engineering innovation as we strive to meet new challenges.
5. To explore the unknown means discovery with ramifications unseen.
6. Through exploration, nations become great.
7. A humans we are a naturally curious species, we deny our humanity if we do not explore the unknown world around us.
8. Exploration allows for the unification of humanity around great achievement.
9. Exploration allows us to inspire others to be explorers and scientists.
10. We should explore because it’s cool, awesome, and amazing."